Corporate Finance Qualification (CFq)
The Diploma in Corporate Finance offers a practically grounded, transactions-oriented diploma in corporate finance. The syllabus has been jointly developed by ICAEW and the CISI to cover the depth and scope of knowledge and skills required of today's corporate finance professionals. It establishes and maintains high standards of professional skill and care in all corporate finance transactions.
In response to industry consultation, ICAEW and the CISI have recently relaunched this programme. The new diploma is equivalent to a Level 6 qualification on the UK National Qualifications Framework.
BPP is proud to be an ICAEW Partner in Learning and CISI Accredited Training Provider (ATP) for the Diploma in Corporate Finance and will be offering distance learning courses and face to face revision courses for the first sitting of the exams.
- Gain demonstrable corporate skills and competencies
- Be exam-ready with focused study materials
- BPP is an ICAEW Partner in Learning
- Full class recordings of Certificate in CF available to Diploma delegates
- Globally recognised, with students from over 50 countries
- The only specialist corporate finance qualification
- Blended learning with exam focused revision
- Distance learning option available