Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)
Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) training offers a thorough understanding of the basic UK tax system. This entry-level qualification equips you to provide tax advice and services to the self-employed (sole traders), as well as work in other rewarding areas such as industry, commerce and the public sector. ATT is also a useful stepping stone to the next level and Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) status.
At BPP Professional Education, you will benefit from over 40 years' teaching experience, accessible study centres and market leading study materials. With pass rates consistently above the UK average in every paper, you can be confident that we will prepare you to achieve exam success. In fact, our exam-focused courses, led by expert tutors, have produced many ATT national prize-winning students, so you can be sure you are training with one of the leading organisations.
If you’re looking to find out more about the qualification before you book, download our free Guide to ATT
More Success. More BPP.
We are delighted to announce the launch BPP Momentum for our ATT courses - an exciting approach to learning that recognises that everyone learns differently. Through our expert tutor led lectures and the extensive support offered, we ensure that you approach your exams with confidence. Your online area allows you to access learning materials, additional support, and to track your progress through your course – all in one place.
- Pass rates are consistently above the UK average, plus we have trained ATT prize winning students
- Mix and match our In Centre and Online Classroom Live study modes to suit your need
- All the expert tutor access you need to be fully supported throughout your training
- Some of the most highly regarded taxation tutors in the UK
- Market leading study materials and learning activities, however you choose to study
- Free Lifetime Pass Assurance*