PD - 50% Off Your First CPD Course With BPP
Students who have completed all of their studies for an AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CIMA, CTA, FIA, IFRS, CFA, IMC, IAD, IOC, CISIM Wealth management, CISI Diploma, CISI Certificate qualification with BPP can get a 50% discount on their first PD FS or Finance and Tax course. This offer only applies to your first booking on a PD FS or Finance and Tax Course with BPP. This offer closes on 30 June 2016. The offer is available in respect of any of BPP's centres in the UK where the relevant course is run, and in respect of the relevant courses that are available online. This offer is made by BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), in addition to BPP's general terms and conditions ("General Terms and Conditions") which apply in respect of all of BPP's products and which are available at www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms, apply to this offer ("Offer") and to the sale of BPP's Professional Development FS and Finance and Tax courses ("Courses") listed at https://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/finance-tax/ and https://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/finance-tax/
in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date. By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- This offer ("Offer") is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers who have completed all of the courses leading to the AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CIMA, CTA, FIA, IFRS, CFA, IMC, IAD, IOC, CISIM Wealth management, CISI Diploma, CISI Certificate qualification with BPP ("Customers").
- The Offer consists of a discount of 50% ("Discount") off the full list price at the time of booking (as published on the BPP website at https://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/finance-tax/ or https://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/financial-services/) for the first Course booked by a Customer. Higher prices applied for at least 28 days prior to the Start Date (as defined in paragraph 7 below). The offer may only be redeemed at BPP's centres in the UK where the Courses are run ("Centres"), or redeemed in respect of a Course that is available online ("Online Courses").
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student / delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- This Offer is only available to orders placed by telephone in accordance with paragraphs 9 and 10 below.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, we will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 23 May 2014 ("Start Date").
- Subject to paragraph 17 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 30 June 2016 ("Closing Date").
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must call the Client Care Team on 03332 229 848.
- Customers must quote reference PD NEW MBR DISC when making their booking.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any Centres where the courses are offered or for Online Courses on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the relevant Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on that Course.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
- The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP's standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer for the relevant Course.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP's reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.BPP.com.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, telephone customer services on 0330 060 3200 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Holdings Limited, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AA.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP's reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 23 May 2014