BPP Criminal Higher Rights Course Offer – HCAQ2
If you book and attend a BPP Criminal Higher Courts Advocacy Qualification (HCAQ) course and / or assessment between 1st April 2015 and 31st December 2015, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on each element of the taught course. This promotion is made by BPP Professional Education Limited, BPP House, Aldine Place, Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), in addition to BPP’s general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms, apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of BPP’s professional development courses (“PD Courses”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the PD Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer (as defined below), you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education Limited (company number: 04546335) of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- This Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers who attend a Criminal Higher Courts Advocacy Qualification and/or assessment (to be determined by BPP) (“Course”) between 1st April 2015 and 31st December 2015.
- The Offer consists of a discount of 10% off the current list price of the Course at the time of booking (as published on the BPP website at www.bpp.com (“Website”)).
- Not Used.
- This offer applies only to the Course.
- The Course may only be taken at the BPP’s centres set out on the Website (“Selected Centres”) in relation to the relevant Course and may be both or either of face to face and/ or partially online (as determined by BPP) online.
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student / delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- This Offer is only available to orders for the Courses that are placed by telephone or e-mail in accordance with paragraph 13 below.
- The Courses are only available at the Selected Centres and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Courses running on the scheduled dates.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, we will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 1st April 2015 at 0900 hours.
- Subject to paragraph 21 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31st December 2015 at 1800 hours (“Closing Date”).
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must call BPP’s Client Care Team on 03300 603 200 or email email@example.com.
- Customers must quote reference HCAQ2 when making their booking for their Course.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for PD Courses.
- The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If BPP cancels Course, BPP will credit the Customer with the monetary value paid for the relevant PD Course only.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone customer services on 0845 075 0011 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Holdings Limited, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 1st April 2015