Student discount for Investment Management Certificate Full Distance Learning Course
We are offering students with a current 2015 to 2016 academic year NUS card a 40% discount on our full Investment Management Certificate ("IMC") combined package IMC unit 1 and unit 2 online distance learning course. Students must quote code IMC40, their NUS number as well of place of study. This offer is valid for students who book onto the IMC distance learning option before 5:00pm on 31 August 2015. This offer is not valid for students in current employment or with a job offer.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and BPP's general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP's products and which are available at www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms ("General Terms and Conditions"), apply to this offer ("Offer") and to the sale of Full Investment Management Certificate Distance Learning ("Course") in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
1. The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers ("Customers") who:
- hold a valid NUS card for the academic year 2015 to 2016; and
- are not in employment nor have any employment offer.
2. The Offer consists of 40% off the list price at time of booking for the course as published on the BPP website. The course must be booked before 5:00pm on 31st August.
3. The Offer may be only redeemed in respect of the IMC distance learning course.
4. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
5. This Offer is only available to orders placed by telephone or e-mail in accordance with paragraphs 11 and 12 below.
6. The Course is only available via the distance learning option and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Course running on the scheduled dates.
7. If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
8. Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
9. The Offer commences on at 9:00am on 1st May 2015 ("Start Date"). Higher prices applied for at least 28 days prior to the Start Date.
10. Subject to paragraph 21 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires at 5:00pm on 31st August 2016 ("Closing Date").
11. To redeem the Offer, Customers must either call the Client Care Team on 03300 603 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Customers must quote reference IMC40 and provide a valid NUS number and place of study when making their booking. BPP may ask you to provide proof of your NUS membership.
13. By redeeming the Offer, Customers warrant and represent to BPP that they are neither in employment (whether full or part time) nor in receipt of an offer of employment. If BPP subsequently discovers that a Customer was in employment or in receipt of an offer of employment at the date of redeeming the Offer, BPP shall be entitled to recover from such Customers in cash an amount equal to the discount off the normal fees for the Course.
14. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
15. The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
16. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
17. The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
18. BPP's standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
19. If BPP cancels the Course, Customers will be booked onto the next available Course.
20. If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
21. BPP's reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
23. In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, telephone customer services on 03300 603 200 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
24. BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP's reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
25. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 6 May 2015