10% off AAT, ACCA or CIMA when you register for our free online films
Eligible individuals will be entitled to 10% off their first AAT, ACCA or CIMA booking when registering for our free online films. The offer is available to individuals who book a qualifying paper within 14 days after completing their registration form to access the films. To book, the individual must call the BPP Student Management Centre on 03300 603 200 and quote the code NEW10. BPP cannot guarantee that there will be places available on all courses. The promotion is being offered by BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/terms--conditions.aspx (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of AAT, ACCA and CIMA Courses (“Course”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
1. The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers (“Customers”) who register for BPPs free online films for the relevant AAT, ACCA or CIMA course at:
2. The Offer entitles individuals to receive 10% off their first course for an AAT, ACCA or CIMA paper:
- When booking within 14 days of registering for the free online videos for the relevant AAT, ACCA or CIMA course referred to in paragraph 1 above; and
- by quoting code “NEW10”.
3. The Offer may be only redeemed at BPP’s centres in the UK or via our Online Classroom or Online Classroom Live (“Selected Centres”).
4. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
5. This Offer is only available to orders placed by telephone or e-mail in accordance with paragraphs 11 and 12 below.
6. The Course is only available at the Selected Centres and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Course running on the scheduled dates.
7. If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
8. Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
9. The Offer commences on 7th January 2016 00:00hrs (“Start Date”).
10. Subject to paragraph 20 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31st December 2016 at 23:59hrs (“Closing Date”).
11. To redeem the Offer, Customers must call the BPP Student Management Centre on 03300 603 200.
12. Customers must quote reference NEW10 when making their booking.
13. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
14. The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
15. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
16. The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
17. BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
18. If a Course is cancelled students will be offered an alternative Course.
19. If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
20. BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
22. In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone customer services on 03300 603 200 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
23. BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
24. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 15th December 2015