50% off your first face to face Professional Development course and a free Professional Development online course with BPP for newly qualified ICAS members
Eligible newly qualified ICAS members can receive a 50% discount on their first face to face Professional Development course, plus a free Professional Development online course with BPP.
This Offer only applies to your first booking on a BPP Professional Development course after being admitted as an ICAS member.
The Offer closes on 1st March 2018.
To book, the individual must call the BPP on 0330 060 3303 and quote the code PDICASNEW. Restrictions apply and the Offer is subject to availability. BPP cannot guarantee that there will be places available on all courses. The promotion is being offered by BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA. .See http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms/competition-promotions for full terms and conditions that apply to the Offer.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/terms--conditions.aspx (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of Professional Development courses (“Course”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
1. The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers (“Customers”) who:
a. qualified as a chartered accountant on or after 1 January 2015;
b. first became a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (“ICAS”) on or after 1 January 2015; and
c. have not booked any face-to-face BPP Professional Development courses or online courses since they became a member of ICAS.
2. The Offer consists of a discount to Customers of 50% off the list price at the time of booking (such list price being available on the ICAS website at https://www.icas.com/professional-development/training-courses and at the BPP website http://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com) their first Course, together with a free online Course as published on the ICAS website at https://www.icas.com/professional-development/training-courses – single online course only which excludes packs listed at https://www.icas.com/professional-development/global-online-course-collections
3. Courses are available at the Selected Centres as published on the ICAS website at https://www.icas.com/professional-development/training-courses and on the BPP website at http://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com, and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Courses running on the scheduled dates.
4. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
5. The Course is only available at the Selected Centres and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Course running on the scheduled dates.
6. If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
7. Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
8. The Offer commences on 1 April 2016 at 00.00am (“Start Date”). Higher prices applied for at least 28 days prior to the Start Date.
9. Subject to paragraph 19 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 1st March 2018 at 11.59pm (“Closing Date”). All Courses booked pursuant to the Offer must be taken by the Closing Date.
10. To redeem the Offer, Customers must call +44 (0)330 060 3303 or email LDicas@bpp.com to place the booking.
11. Customers must quote reference “PDICASNEW” and their ICAS membership number when making their booking.
12. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
13. The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
14. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
15. The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
16. BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
17. If a Course is cancelled by BPP for any reason, BPP will offer affected Customers the chance to attend the relevant Course on an alternative date (subject to availability), or gain a full refund of the monies paid by the Customer for the relevant Course.
18. If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
19. BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
21. In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, telephone customer services on 0845 075 0011 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
22. BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
23. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 24th March 2016