BPP Professional Development Offer - Buy One Course, Get One at Half Price- CODE: BOGOHP
If you book and attend two BPP Professional Development Course (whether it is a single day or multi-day course) between 1 March 2017 and 31 December 2018, you will receive a 50% discount off the cheaper of the two courses booked.
This offer applies only to BPP’s Professional Development Courses and not to any programmes with an assessment element. The offer excludes PSC Core and elective programmes and Higher Rights programmes. The offer is available to members and non-members of BPP’s CPD Membership Scheme.
See http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms for full terms and conditions that apply to this offer.
This promotion is made by BPP Professional Education Limited, BPP House, Aldine Place, Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), in addition to BPP’s general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/terms--conditions.aspx, apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of BPP’s professional development courses without an assessment element and excluding PSC Core and elective and Higher Rights programmes (“PD Courses”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the PD Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Second Course (as defined below), you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education Limited (company number: 04546335) of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- This Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers who book and attend two PD Course between 1 March 2017 and 31 December 2018 (“Customers”). The two PD Courses do not need to be booked at the same time.
- The Offer consists of a discount of 50% off the current list price at the time of booking, of the cheaper of the two PD Courses (“Discount”) (as published on the BPP website at www.bpp.com (“Website”)). If the two PD Courses are booked separately then the relevant Discount will be applied at the time of the second booking (“Second Course”).
- If you are a member of BPP’s CPD membership scheme (as set out at https://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/membership.aspx (“Membership Scheme”), you may use this offer together with any discount you are entitled to under the Membership Scheme.
- This offer applies only to BPP’s non-assessed Professional Development Courses and not to any programmes with an assessment element. The Offer excludes PSC Core and elective programmes and Higher Rights programmes.
- The two PD Courses may only be taken at the BPP’s UK centres set out on the Website in relation to the relevant PD Course (“Selected Centres”). PD Courses may be taken either face to face or online.
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student / delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- This Offer is only available to orders for the PD Courses that are placed by telephone or e-mail in accordance with paragraph 13 below.
- The PD Courses are only available at the Selected Centres or online and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the PD Courses running on the scheduled dates.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, we will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 1 March 2017 at 00.01am.
- Subject to paragraph 22 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31 December 2018 at 23.59pm (“Closing Date”).
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must call BPP’s Client Care Team on 03331 227 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers must quote the reference BOGOHP and, where the PD Courses are not booked at the same time, provide details of their first PD Course when making their booking for their second PD Course.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on the condition that their offer to purchase the PD Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying bookings onto PD Courses from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the applicable PD Courses.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for PD Courses, except the Membership Scheme.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Second Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If BPP cancels a PD Course, BPP will credit the Customer with the monetary value paid for the relevant PD Course only.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for either the First Course and/or the Second Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, telephone customer services on 0845 075 0011 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Holdings Limited, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 19 January 2017