BPP end of December - 10% offer
To redeem the Offer individuals need to visit the https://store.bpp.com to select an online course or pack and enter the discount code BPPDEC10. The Offer is available until 31st December 2016. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to BPP for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries. Restrictions apply and this Offer is subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and BPP's general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP's online course packs and which are available at https://store.bpp.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before booking the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- The courses are only available online and access to the course will be granted to the customer for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- This offer excludes the following products:
- Forensic accounting courses (Civil, Criminal and Family)
- Practical finance skills for non finance professionals
- QLTS MCT and QLTS OSCE.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 19th December 2016
- Offer expires 31st December at 23:59hrs.
- Access to the courses will be granted to the customer for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, call customer services on 0845 075 0011 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Limited, BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AA.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP's reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 30th November 2016