BPP CTA or ATT Offer
If you book a BPP CTA or ATT Taught Course before 1st October 2016 which is delivered before 31st December 2016, you will be entitled to a 20% discount off the list price of that course. This offer does not apply to CTA or ATT Revision courses.
The offer only applies to BPP’s CTA and ATT Taught programmes, details of which can be found on BPP’s website at http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/courses/tax. This offer is subject to availability.
This promotion is made by BPP Professional Education Limited, BPP House, Aldine Place, Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), in addition to BPP’s general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms (“Website”), apply to this offer (the “Offer”) and to the sale of BPP’s Taught Tax Courses (“Tax Course(s)”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a Taught Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer (as defined below), you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education Limited (company number: 04546335) of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- This Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers (‘‘Customers’’) who book a CTA or ATT Taught course before 1 October 2016 which will be taught before 31 December 2016.
- The Offer entitles the Customer to a discount of 20% (“Discount”) off the current list price at the time of booking for the Taught Course as published on the BPP’s website at www.bpp.com (‘‘Website’’) with BPP in the United Kingdom. The Discount applies only to BPP’s standard off the shelf courses: any development time (tailoring) will be chargeable separately at BPP’s usual rates (which are available on request).
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers.
- This Offer is only available to orders for CTA or ATT Taught Courses that are placed by telephone or e-mail in accordance with paragraphs 11 and 12 below.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of a combined order, for any reason, we will inform you before the order is invoiced to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 23 August 2016 at 9:00a.m (“Start Date”).
- Subject to paragraph 19 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 1 October 2016 at 5.00pm (“Closing Date”).
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must call BPP’s Student Management Centre on 03300 603 200
- Customers must quote reference TAX20 and provide details of their Taught Course when making their booking.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for Courses.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If BPP cancels a Course, BPP will credit the Customer with the monetary value paid for the relevant Course only.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels or seeks to defer beyond the 1 October 2016 booking, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, telephone customer services on 03300 603 200 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Holdings Limited, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 23 August 2016