Win £100 Amazon.co.uk vouchers through the BPP Apprentice of the Year awards 2017.
BPP Professional Apprenticeships are offering apprentices, employers and those working with apprentices a chance to win £100 worth of Amazon.co.uk e-vouchers. Participants must be nominated through the Apprentice of the Year 2017 landing page, and Winners will be selected by our panel of judges in March 2017. Nominations are open until Friday 24th February 2017.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/terms--conditions.aspx (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this competition (“Competition”). Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the Competition and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By entering the Competition, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these terms, “BPP” shall mean BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 - 144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions for Entry
- Apprentices, employers and those working with apprentices (“Participants”) may enter the Competition by submitting a nomination themselves at bpp.com/apprentice-awards, or being nominated by another apprentice, employer or person working with apprentices (“Nominating Party”).
- Only one entry per Participants or Nominating Party will be accepted by BPP.
- The closing date for the Competition will be midnight 24/02/2017. Entries must be received by BPP on the Closing Date. Entries after this will not be counted.
- Competitions are open to residents of the UK only excluding employees and relatives of employees of BPP or of its respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Competition.
- This Competition is open to persons aged 16 years old or older.
- Only one entry is permitted per household.
- No purchase necessary to take part in the Competition.
- Any costs associated with participation in the Competition will be advised at the point of entry. Participants should seek the permission of the bill payer before entering.
- By entering the Competition, Participants grant (and a Nominating Party warrants that they have obtained the Participant’s consent to grant) to BPP subject to any relevant provisions of local law:
- a right to use, reproduce and exploit any creative entry for any purpose in any media; and
- the right to use the Participant’s name, likeness and/or biographical information in any publicity or statement made in connection with the relevant Competition.
- The prize consists of a £100 Amazon.co.uk e-voucher (“Prize”).
- The Prize will be delivered to the winning Participants (“Winners”) by email.
- Prize details are correct at the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions. BPP reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of similar value should the Prize become unavailable for any reasons.
Conditions relating to award of the Prize
- The Prize must be taken by the Winners within two weeks of the Winners being notified.
- The judges’ decision will take place on 10 March 2017.
- The Prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable and is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
- Winners will usually be notified that they have won a Prize by email, telephone or post within 28 days of the relevant Decision Date.
- If, due to circumstances beyond BPP’s control, BPP is unable to provide the stated Prize(s), BPP reserves the right to award a substitute prize. Prizes are subject to additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer/supplier.
- Provision of the Prize is subject to the Winner:
- signing a prize acceptance form; and
- accepting all terms and conditions of third parties involved in the Prize (to be provided in the prize acceptance form).
- By entering the Competition, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participants may be required to provide written acknowledgement of these terms before receiving the Prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted by BPP for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. BPP is not responsible for any technical errors in communication networks, internet access or other prevention of entry to the Competition.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the Winners or other Participant (and/or guests or parent/guardian of any Winner or Participant) that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its personnel (for which liability shall be unlimited), BPP shall not be liable to any Winners or Participant (and/or any guest or parent/guardian of any Winners or Participant) for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
Judging entries into the Competition
- Winners will be selected by a panel of BPP judges (“Judges”), in their absolute discretion.
- In the event that the Judges appointed by BPP deem in their absolute discretion that none of the Participants have performed the relevant task to the requisite standard to receive the Prize (for academic or any other reasons), BPP may withdraw the relevant Prize.
- BPP’s decision in respect of Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any such decision. A list of Winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope together with the details of the Competition to BPP within 30 days of the Decision Date of the Competition.
- BPP has the right to select an alternative Winner if:
- a Winner is ineligible to enter the Competition for any reason;
- BPP is unable to contact a Winner within 24 hours of the Decision Date for entries if a prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
- the Winner is under 18 years old and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or do not wish their child to receive the Prize;
- BPP does not receive confirmation of the Winner’s address and/or parental consent within 14 days of any request;
- BPP does not receive from the Winners all documentation required in connection with the Prize within the deadline notified by BPP; and/or
- a Winner is unavailable on any specific date or dates notified at the time of entry.
- Participants acknowledge that the fulfilment of any Prize may be subject to execution by the any Participant to the Competition of an assignment of rights or further documentation in respect of any entry.
- Each Participant warrants to BPP that his/her entries are entirely their own work and do not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- The Winners must complete all formalities with BPP.
- The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-Competition publicity for BPP and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by BPP or other third parties for publicity and the Winners consent to the use of their personal data for such purposes.
- Entry into the Competition assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and agreement to be bound by the decisions of BPP.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the Winners or other Participants (and/or guests) that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and the Winners and any Participants in the Competition irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.