AAT – Free Bookkeeping Course
Students who book both Level 2 'Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping' and Level 3 'Advanced Diploma in Accounting' will receive the Certificate in Bookkeeping qualification for free. Students can claim this offer over the phone, by contacting the Student Management Centre and stating the offer name or quoting AATBOOKKEEPING.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms (General Terms and Conditions), apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of AAT - Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping and AAT - Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (“Course”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, BPP means BPP Professional Education of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
1. The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers ("Customers") who study Level 2 and Level 3 courses if studying all papers via Face to Face, the Online Classroom Live or the Online Classroom.
2. The Offer consists of receiving the first Level 2 papers; Bookkeeping Transactions and Bookkeeping Controls free of charge if Level 2 and Level 3 Courses are booked together.
3. For those studying a Level 2 Course on a classroom basis, the Offer may be only redeemed at BPP's centres in the United Kingdom ("Selected Centres").
4. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
5. The Course is only available at the Selected Centres and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Course running on the scheduled dates.
6. If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
7. Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
8. The Offer commences on [19th June 2017 at 09:00] ("Start Date").
9. The Offer expires on [31st December 2017 at 23:59] ("Closing Date").
10. To redeem the Offer, Customers must book through the BPP Customer Service Team who can be contacted on 0845 226 2422.
11. Customers must quote reference AATBOOKKEEPING when making their booking.
12. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
13. The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
14. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
15. The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
Dated: 31st March 2017