AAT – Book 2 Courses Together and Receive the Second Free
The Offer is available to students who need to complete an AQ2013 AAT level by 31st December 2017. Students who book two courses together before 30th September 2017 will receive the cheapest course for free. This booking must be made and paid for at the same time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The first course must start before 30th September 2017. The offer is based on students booking at least one course on the AQ2013 syllabus. Students can claim this offer over the phone, by contacting the Student Management Centre and stating the offer name.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of AAT AQ13 syllabus (“Course”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers (“Customers”) who:
- Need to complete Level via the AQ13 syllabus before 31st December 2017
- Book two AAT Courses together
- Book at least one Course via the AQ13 syllabus
- Book at least one Course with a start date before 30th September 2017
- The Offer consists of booking Courses via BPP’s Online Classroom for the AQ13 syllabus and booking Courses In-Centre, Online Classroom and Online Classroom Live courses for the AQ16 syllabus. Students are entitled to receive the second Course for free.
- In the instance of a Student having only one AQ13 unit remaining they can book another course on the AQ16 syllabus.
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- AQ13 Courses are only available via the Online Classroom. AQ16 Courses are available via the Online Classroom, Online Classroom Live and at the Selected Centres (London, Manchester, Reading, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Bristol and Leeds) and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Course running on the scheduled dates.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 19th July 2017 (“Start Date”). Higher prices applied for at least 28 days prior to the Start Date.
- Subject to paragraph 19 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 30th September 2017 at 23:59 (“Closing Date”).
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must call BPP 0330 060 3200 and state the offer listed.
- Customers must reference BPP’s AATAQ13 when making their booking.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- In the case that the course is cancelled the student will be offered an alternative course, or provided a full refund.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at bpp.com.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone customer services on 0845 075 0011 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 3rd July 2017