50% off face-to-face CIMA and AAT courses in Manchester.
This offer is for 50% off of the price of your next two CIMA or AAT papers. This offer is only applicable to CIMA or AAT papers studied face-to-face at BPP's Manchester centre.
The offer is only available to students who have previously enrolled on a face-to-face CIMA or AAT course at BPP's Liverpool study centre between 01 June 2015 and the start date of this offer.
The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
This offer is open from 20 June 2016 and will close at 23.59 p.m. on 31 December 2016. Courses must be booked by 30 September 2016, but can be taken until 31 December 2016.
This offer can only be redeemed by telephone.
Restrictions apply and this Offer is subject to availability. See below the full terms and conditions that apply to this offer and how to redeem this offer.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and BPP's general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP's products and which are available at http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms ("General Terms and Conditions"), apply to this offer ("Offer") and to the booking of face-to-face Chartered Institute of Management Accountants ("CIMA") or Association of Accounting Technicians ("AAT") course ("Course") in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before booking the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of Offer
1. The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers ("Customers") who:
a. Are UK nationals or those who have indefinite leave to remain in the UK; or
b. Are nationals of any European Economic Area country; and
c. Have previously enrolled on a face-to-face CIMA or AAT course at BPP's Liverpool study centre between 1 June 2015 and the start date of this offer (being 20 June 2016).
2. The Offer is for 50% off the list price of your next two CIMA or AAT papers. This offer is only applicable to and may be redeemed in respect of CIMA or AAT papers studied face-to-face at BPP's study centre in Manchester ("Selected Centre").
3. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
4. This Offer is only available to bookings placed by telephone in accordance with paragraphs 11 and 12 below.
5. The Offer is only available at the Selected Centre and the Offer is made subject to availability and subject to a Course running on the dates scheduled.
6. If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted with the booking, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the booking is confirmed in writing and provide you with the correct cost of the booking and give you the opportunity to cancel the booking.
7. Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
8. The Offer commences on 20 June 2016 ("Start Date").
9. Subject to paragraph 20 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31 December 2016 at 11.59 p.m. ("Closing Date").
10. The Free Course must commence on or before 31 December 2016.
11. To redeem the Offer, Customers must call the Student Management Centre on 03300 603200 (standard local rates apply).
12. Customers must quote reference "LIVERPOOL50%" and provide their BPP student number when making their booking.
13. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at the Selected Centre on or before 31 December 2016 on condition that their offer to book the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
14. The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
15. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for a Course.
16. The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
17. Customers cannot defer the Course and redeem the Offer and are not entitled to any refund or monetary amount if they cancel the Course for which they have redeemed the Offer. BPP's standard cancellation and deferral terms will not apply for the Course claimed under the Offer. Instead a new booking must be made.
18. If BPP cancels the Course, BPP will not provide any alternative or any form of credit.
19. If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
20. BPP reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to the Customer. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
22. In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, call customer services on 0845 075 0011 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Limited, BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AA.
23. BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP's reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
24. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 15th June 2016