BPP Professional Development Offer - 50% discount on new courses- Code: New PD Course offer
If you book a Professional Development course between 1 March 2018 and 31 December 2018 that has been publicised as ‘newly introduced’ to BPP’s Professional Development programme in 2018, you will be entitled to a 50% discount on that course if that course is booked and attended by 31 December 2018.
The Offer is available on Face to Face Professional Development courses publicised as ‘New’ only and is available for new bookings only.
New PD courses for 2018 include:
- Associate Solicitors - Preparing for Partnership
- An Introduction to Tax for the Corporate Lawyer
- An Introduction to Tax Issues for Wealthy Private Clients
- Communicating Financial Information with Impact
- Contractor Tax (including IR35)
- Conversion from FRS 102 to US GAAP - Numerical Financial Reporting Workshop
- Conversion from IFRS to US GAAP - Numerical Financial Reporting Workshop
- Coping with Residence and Domicile Rules - for employees and other visitors to the UK
- Corporate Governance
- Corporation Tax - Advanced (title TBC)
- Enhance Your Finance Business Partner Skills
- Ethics in Business
- Excel Power Business Intelligence Tools
- Finance Bill Update for Tax Professionals
- How to Manage Apprentices - a Practical Workshop
- IFRS 15 Revenue Recognition - Numerical Financial Reporting Workshop
- IFRS 16 Leases - Numerical Financial Reporting Workshop
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments - Numerical Financial Reporting Workshop
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Pensions on Divorce – The Essential Guide for Family Lawyers
- Tax Efficient Remuneration for Directors & Employees
- Trust Based Leadership
- Variance Analysis – understanding how to read your actual performance against budget
See http://www.bpp.com/professional-education/terms/competition-promotions for full terms and conditions that apply to this offer.
This promotion is made by BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/terms--conditions.aspx (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of Professional Development courses (“PD Course(s)”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the PD Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers who book a new face to face Course which has been introduced to the BPP Professional Development Programme in 2018 and is booked and attended between 1 March 2018 and 31 December 2018 (“Customers”).
- The Offer consists of a discount of 50% off the full list price of one relevant face to face Course at the time of booking (as published on http://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/).
- The Offer applies to face to face PD Courses only. The Offer is not applicable to online courses.
- The PD Course may only be taken at the BPP venues as published at http://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/ in relation to the relevant PD Courses (“Selected Centres”).
- This Offer is only available to orders for the PD Courses that are placed by telephone in accordance with clause 12 below.
- The PD Courses are only available at the Selected Centres and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the PD Courses running on the scheduled dates.
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 1 March 2018 at 00.01am (“Start Date”). Higher prices applied for at least 28 days prior to the Start Date.
- Subject to paragraph 21 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31 December 2018 at 11:59pm (“Closing Date”).
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must book their Course by calling 03332 221 608.
- Customers must quote reference ‘New PD Course Offer’ when making their booking for the PD Course.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on the condition that their offer to purchase the PD Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course. .
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If a Course is cancelled by BPP for any reason, we will offer delegates the chance to transfer to an alternative date, or gain a full refund of the monies paid by you for the relevant Course.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, telephone customer services on 03332 221 608 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 19 January 2017