ACCA Retake Course
If you are an ACCA student who has studied and failed an ACCA paper in the previous sitting you are eligible to book an Online Classroom course for the same paper again for £149 when you book a Taught In Centre or Online Classroom Live course or Online Classroom course for another ACCA paper to the same sitting.
The offer is limited to 1 paper per person per sitting. You must provide proof that you have failed your paper in the last 6 months and you must book an additional paper at the same time in order to redeem your offer for the discounted course.
To book, you must call the BPP Student Management centre on 03300 603 200 and place your booking on or before 31 May 2015. The offer is subject to availability. BPP cannot guarantee that there will be places available on all BPP's online classroom courses.
You must ensure your computer and internet access meet the requirements to access the online courses. This promotion is being offered by BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and BPP's general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP's products and which are available at bpp.com/professional-education/terms ("General Terms and Conditions"), apply to this offer ("Offer") and to the sale of the online classroom ACCA courses ("Course") in conjunction with the offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
a. Studied their paper in the last 6 months;
b. Can prove they have failed their exam in the last 6 months by providing any of the following as evidence:
i) Official printed exam certificate displaying the exam result
ii) Official documentation from ACCA showing an unsuccessful exam result
Customers should provide the above evidence to the Student Management Centre Advisor at the time of booking via email; and
c. Purchase a Taught In Centre or Online Classroom Live course or Online Classroom course for their subsequent ACCA Paper with BPP at the time of applying for the Offer in accordance with clause 9.
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers ("Customers") who are ACCA students who:
- The Offer consists of an Online Classroom Course for the paper that the Customer has previously failed for £149
- Students will receive online content only, printed supporting materials will not be included
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- Pass Assurance will not be available with the discounted Online Classroom retake course
- The Offer is made subject to availability and to the Course running on the scheduled dates.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences 8.00am on 27th January 2015 ("Start Date").
- Subject to paragraph 17 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31st May 2015 at 23.59 ("Closing Date") and is valid for courses in 2015
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must call BPP's Student Management Centre on 03300 603 200 to book the Course. Customers must quote the reference 'Retake 2015' and provide evidence of the unsuccessful result via email as defined in Clause 1.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any Course start dates available on condition that their offer to purchase the courses has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
- The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP's standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If you book an Online Classroom course and that course is cancelled by BPP, you may book onto the next available Online Classroom OT Course for that paper being run by BPP.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- If the student takes advantage of the discounted course and then cancels the paid for course they would have to pay the full OCR price for the equivalent course.
- The student does however have the option to defer the paid for course if they do not pass the free course first time
- BPP's reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at bpp.com.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone customer services on 03300 603 200 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP's reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 26th January 2015