ACCA Buy one get one free CBA offer
Eligible individuals will be entitled to get a second ACCA CBA exam for free when booking and paying for a first ACCA CBA exam with BPP. The offer is available for FA1/2 and MA1/2 papers only. The offer is available to individuals who book and sit their CBA exam within 8 weeks of completing their relevant ACCA X Course, provided by the ACCA. The offer is only available to individuals studying online via ACCA X with the ACCA. To book the individual must call the BPP Student Management Centre on 03300 603 200. BPP cannot guarantee that there will be places available on all CBA exam sittings. The promotion is being offered by BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/terms--conditions.aspx (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this offer (“Offer”) and to the sale of CBA Exams (“Exam”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Exam and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Exam, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP Professional Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
1. The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers (“Customers”) who are studying online via ACCA X with the ACCA and who book and pay for an ACCA CBA Exam with BPP.:
2. The Offer entitles Customers to receive their second Exam for free when booking and paying for a first Exam with BPP, subject to them:
- Booking Exams for the following papers only: FA 1/2 and MA 1/2; and
- Booking and sitting each Exam within 8 weeks of completing their relevant ACCA X Course; and
- Booking both Exams relating to FA1 and MA1 at the same time; or
- Booking both Exams relating to FA2 and MA2 at the same time.
3. The Offer may only be redeemed at BPP’s centres in the UK which offer ACCA CBA exams(“Selected Centres”).
4. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration and exemptions.
5. This Offer is only available to orders placed by telephone or e-mail in accordance with paragraphs 11 and 12 below.
6. The Exams are only available at the Selected Centres and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Exams running on the scheduled dates.
7. If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
8. Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
9. The Offer commences on 26th January 2016 00:00hrs (“Start Date”).
10. Subject to paragraph 20 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31st December 2018 at 23:59hrs (“Closing Date”). All Exams booked must be taken by the Closing Date to qualify for this Offer.
11. To redeem the Offer, Customers must call the BPP Student Management Centre on 03300 603 200.
12. Customers must quote reference ACCAXBOGOF when making their booking.
13. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on condition that their offer to purchase the Exam has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
14. The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying bookings onto an Exam from a Customer who has not already booked an Exam. Any CBA exams booked prior to the Start Date will not be eligible for the Offer.
15. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Exam.
16. The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another exam run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
17. BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Exam as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Exam in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred exam and additional fees may be payable.
18. If an Exam is cancelled students will be offered an alternative Exam.
19. If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Exam, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
20. BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
22. In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, telephone customer services on 03300 603 200 or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
23. BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
24. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 26 January 2016