Reading 1st Floor 3 Forbury Place, 23 Forbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3JH
BPP Professional Education in Reading is conveniently located in brand new premises, two minutes’ walk from Reading train station. We offer you a full range of exam-focussed accountancy and tax courses as well as Computer Based Assessments in our specialised computer room. Our dedicated Customer Service and tutor team will ensure that you receive the support you need to succeed.
All of our tutors have worked and qualified in industry, practice or public services so can use real-life examples to give technical subjects a practical content. Tutors will provide exam focussed tuition to ensure you have the best chance of passing your exams. Your tutor will be there to support you throughout your studies and will be fully contactable both inside and outside of classroom hours.
We regularly hold Open Days for all courses as well as general interest events such as memory and exam technique sessions
You can find out more in our events calendar
Professional Education courses at BPP Reading
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ICAEW)
- Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)
- The Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
All courses run subject to demand.
BPP Reading in Centre Facilities
- Student lounge with
- Plasma screen TV
- Computers with free internet access
- Free wi-fi throughout the building
- Computer based assessment lab
- Computers available for student use with free internet access
- Fairtrade tea and coffee
- Snack vending machines
- A selection of coffee shops and cafes in the train station nearby
Full disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Our rooms are available for external hire. We are open 8am to 6pm weekdays as well as selected evenings and weekends. Please contact us for more information on this.
The nearest car park is the NCP on Garrard Street (RG1 1NR). Students can obtain discounted tickets from the Customer Service team in Reading which gives them car parking for the reduced fee of £6.50 per day.
BPP in Manchester holds a range of open days for prospective students for all its programmes. Find out more in our events calendar.
If you can't make it to an Open Day, why not book a centre visit? This includes a tour of our facilities and a discussion with a tutor, at a time convenient to you. To book your centre visit please email email@example.com or phone number shown above.
For our University students there are careers events and networking events throughout the year.
Student - focused events include:
- Numerous links with the profession facilitated by our specialist careers service
- Annual Careers Fair
- Innovative pro bono projects
- Numerous student clubs, societies and student planned events. See our Students' Association website.