Milton Keynes 740 South Fifth Street, Milton Keynes, MK9 2FX
BPP's study centre, Milton Keynes, is ideally located for both business and transport links – at the centre of the bustling business district, opposite the train station and within walking distance of the main shopping centre.
This fantastic location means you can take advantage of the recently opened 'Hub' nearby, which houses a number of restaurants, bars and coffee shops as well as the Centre-MK – one of the largest shopping centres in the country.
BPP Milton Keynes regularly holds ACCA, CIMA and AAT open days, as well as institute events. Find out more about upcoming events in our events calendar.
Professional Education courses at BPP Milton Keynes
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
All courses run subject to demand.
BPP Milton Keynes in Centre Facilities
Food and drink
- Snack vending machines
- Sainsbury’s supermarket is just around the corner, while HUB:MK has a mixture of restaurants
- Computers with free internet access
- Wireless access
- Computer-based assessment lab
Disabled access to the college is available.
Milton Keynes parking
There is 'pay and display' around central Milton Keynes, visit the Milton Keynes Council website for more information.
Parking is usually free from 6.00p.m–7.00a.m.
Disabled parking is available in bays located around the centre.
Cycle racks are available nearby and outside the Central Milton Keynes station
- Private study rooms available subject to classes – please phone ahead to confirm
Computer based exams
- ACCA and AAT assessments are available each week.
- For a list of current available dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our service centre on 03331 228 258
BPP in Manchester holds a range of open days for prospective students for all its programmes. Find out more in our events calendar.
If you can't make it to an Open Day, why not book a centre visit? This includes a tour of our facilities and a discussion with a tutor, at a time convenient to you. To book your centre visit please email email@example.com or phone number shown above.
For our University students there are careers events and networking events throughout the year.
Student - focused events include:
- Numerous links with the profession facilitated by our specialist careers service
- Annual Careers Fair
- Innovative pro bono projects
- Numerous student clubs, societies and student planned events. See our Students' Association website.