Bristol Grove Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4QY
BPP's study centre, Bristol, is situated in Queen Square within the heart of Bristol city centre. Queen Square is a large open green space with a backdrop of magnificent Georgian town houses. The picturesque waterfront is within easy walking distance, as is the railway station and the city centre.
BPP in Bristol was founded in 1991 and has been offering routes to qualification for all major accredited accountancy bodies since then. Today, we offer a range of professional courses in accountancy, finance and tax.
The learning centre is equipped to the highest standard. Students will benefit from friendly and expert tutors. Our well-qualified team have all worked and qualified either in industry, practice or public service, so they can use real-life examples to give our programmes a practical context.
BPP Bristol regularly holds open days as well as professional and institute events. We also arrange talks by external speakers on topical issues and we hold free professional and personal development sessions with topics such as Memory Techniques, Exam Techniques, professional networking sessions and many more.
Professional Education courses at BPP Bristol
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- ICAEW Certificate in Finance Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
All courses run subject to demand.
BPP in Bristol Centre Facilities
- 10 classrooms with 312 seats and the latest audio-visual technology
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Computer based assessment lab
- Full online support via BPP's virtual learning environment
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Student Lockers
- Secure underground bike racks but we do advise students to bring in their own lock
- First Aid room
- Snack vending machines
BPP in Bristol is easily accessible via public transport – it is only a ten minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station, and there are numerous bus stops just minutes away. If you wish to drive, The Grove car park is located opposite BPP in Bristol.
You can also use the NCP car park on Prince Street or Queen Charlotte Street, both of which are a short walk and we offer discounted all-day tickets to BPP students for the Queen Charlotte Street car park at a cost of £8. Please collect the discount tickets from reception.
Disabled Parking Bays in The Grove Car park (BS1 4RB)
(Fee may apply)
- Disabled toilet
Rooms are available for private study subject to availability – please email email@example.com
Centre Opening hours
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 9pm
- Selected weekends, 8am – 7:30pm we close at 8pm some weeks 6pm
- (Hours may vary out of term time)
Computer Based Assessments (CBAS) and Computer Based Exams (CBES)
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) assessments can be taken on Mondays and Fridays at 9:30am.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) assessments can be taken on Wednesdays at 9:30am and on one Saturday every other month at 10am.
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) assessments can be taken on Thursdays at 9:30am.
For enquiries and bookings please call our service centre on 03300 379 786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grove Car Park is located opposite BPP in Bristol
Parking prices Monday to Friday:
- Up to one hour – £1.00
- One to two hours – £2.00
- Two to three hours – £3.00
- Three to four hours - £5.00
- Over four hours – £10.00
- Between 18:00–23:59 / £2.50 for any period
Parking prices Saturdays and Sundays:
- Up to one hour - £1.00
- One to two hours - £2.00
- Two to three hours - £3.00
- Three to four hours - £4.00
- Over four hours - £5.00
Council rates apply to parking.
BPP Bristol regularly holds open days as well as professional and institute events. We also arrange talks by external speakers on topical issues and we hold free professional and personal development sessions with topics such as Memory Techniques, Exam Techniques, professional networking sessions and many more. Find out more about upcoming events in our events calendar.