CFA® Program Entry requirements
The Chartered Financial Analyst Program® (CFA®) has specific entry requirements. To enrol, you must meet one of the following:
- have a Bachelor's degree or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree
- or have four years of qualified, professional work experience
- or have a combination of work and college experience of at least four years
In addition you must:
- meet the CFA Program professional conduct admission criteria
- be prepared to take the examinations in English
- have a valid international travel passport.
Note that there are no exemptions available from any level of the CFA Program.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services covered by BPP Professional Education or BPP Learning Media. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.