At BPP you’ll find the AAT course that’s ideal for you
The AAT qualification is the ideal first step to becoming a qualified accountant. And whatever position you’re in, whatever stage of your life or career you’ve reached, BPP has the ideal way to study it. Our award winning courses and 90%* pass rates which are consistently above the AAT national average, resulted in BPP winning the coveted "AAT Large Provider of the Year" at the AAT Awards in 2017.
Thousands of accountants chose to qualify with us. Here’s why…
Our AAT courses are all-inclusive, meaning you will have everything you need to prepare with no hidden fees. And now each of our courses includes BPP Momentum - our unique approach to learning that increases your chances of passing your exams first time.
- Choose how you study; In Centre, Online Classroom or Online Classroom Live – what works best for you?
- However you study, gain access to our personalised online environment, MyBPP, where you can watch our full suite of lectures, interact with your classmates and test your knowledge with practice questions and feedback.
- See your knowledge grow through your personalised Achievement Ladder, which helps identify your strengths and weaknesses so your can focus your studies.
- Rest assured we’re there to help, with our expert team of tutors and Programme advisors behind you every step of the way, and even free Focus Sessions for the trickier topics
- All the learning materials and books you’ll need, both printed and online
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass first time. With our Lifetime Pass Assurance^, you can repeat your course as many times as you need until you pass. We’re here to support you, every step of the way.
- Get 10% Off Your AAT Course if you book a whole level with BPP, call today and quote AAT10 to find out more**
"I have studied for 3 years with BPP - everyone has always been helpful and goes the extra mile for you. Definitely worth recommending."
In Centre, Level 4 AAT Student
Help with funding
BPP are one of the few private training providers offering the Government-backed Advanced Learning Loan, allowing you to borrow all of part of your course fees. Alternately, our Payment Plan makes studying more affordable by spreading payments into equal monthly instalments. Whatever your situation, we're here to help.
AAT syllabus (AQ2016)
AAT syllabus (AQ2016) comes into effect from 1st September 2016 onwards. Find out what it means for you, and how we can support you every step of the way.