At BPP you’ll find the AAT course that’s ideal for you
The AAT qualification is the ideal first step to becoming a qualified accountant. And whatever position you’re in, whatever stage of your life or career you’ve reached, BPP has the ideal way to study it. Our award winning courses and 93%* pass rates mean you’re more likely to pass with BPP".
Thousands of accountants chose to qualify with us. Here’s why…
Our AAT courses are all-inclusive, meaning you will have everything you need to prepare with no hidden fees. And now each of our courses includes BPP Momentum - our unique approach to learning that increases your chances of passing your exams first time.
- Choose how you study; In Centre, Online Classroom or Online Classroom Live – what works best for you?
- However you study, gain access to our personalised online environment, MyBPP, where you can watch our full suite of lectures, interact with your classmates and test your knowledge with practice questions and feedback.
- See your knowledge grow through your personalised Achievement Ladder, which helps identify your strengths and weaknesses so your can focus your studies.
- Rest assured we’re there to help, with our expert team of tutors and Programme advisors behind you every step of the way, and even free Focus Sessions for the trickier topics
- All the learning materials and books you’ll need, both printed and online
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass first time. With our Lifetime Pass Assurance^, you can repeat your course as many times as you need until you pass. We’re here to support you, every step of the way.
"I have studied for 3 years with BPP - everyone has always been helpful and goes the extra mile for you. Definitely worth recommending."
In Centre, Level 4 AAT Student
New AAT syllabus (AQ2016)
A new AAT syllabus (AQ2016) comes into effect from 1st September 2016 onwards. Find out what it means for you, and how we can support you every step of the way.
+BPP Momentum is available on all AAT CBT units.
^Lifetime Pass Assurance terms and conditions apply
*93% Pass Rates based on the Level 2 September 2014 to June 2015 sitting
“Pass rates on average 12% higher than the AAT averages, based on the September 2014 to June 2015 sitting