MSc Occupational Psychology
Our MSc Occupational Psychology will help you achieve a broad-based postgraduate education with core occupational psychology knowledge and skills. Its focus is collaborative teaching through direct engagement with working professionals, academics and research fellows. This programme will help you develop the abilities you need to become a Chartered or HCPC registered Psychologist.
The MSc Occupational Psychology degree is awarded by BPP University.
Application for accreditation submitted to The British Psychological Society.
| Location |
| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Written exams, assignments, client report, statistical report, case study formulation and a 10,000 word dissertation.
|How to apply|
- Taught by research active and/or practising psychologists
- Supports students whose ambitions are to become fully Chartered Psychologists and HCPC registered psychologists
- Personal tutorial scheme ensuring each student has a dedicated personal tutor for pastoral and academic support
- A multidisciplinary occupational psychology programme for those students who wish to pursue a career in allied professions
- Prepares students for a wide range of careers opportunities through the development of a range of professional, practical, and academic skills