About BPP University and the McTimoney College of Chiropractic
The McTimoney College of Chiropractic is managed and operated by BPP University. All students are students of the University, programmes are internally approved by the University and graduates are awarded a degree of the University. The Masters in Chiropractic is externally recognised by the General Chiropractic Council.
Students will learn the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic, preparing them for the chiropractic profession with a recognised degree. Chiropractors need to perform well in a clinical environment and we are able to combine the academic excellence of a university with the real-life focus of a professional environment.
MSc Animal Manipulation (Osteopathy)
The Animal Manipulation (Osteopathy) is a Master's-level programme that trains students in Animal Osteopathic techniques. Developed with the late, pioneering Anthony Pusey, this programme is designed for qualified osteopaths who wish to transfer their skills to the care of animals. The overall aim of the programme is to offer sound teaching in the theory and practice of animal manipulation with particular emphasis on the McTimoney technique. It aims to produce safe, competent and reflective practitioners as well as encouraging opportunities for research and further postgraduate studies.
The MSc Animal Manipulation (Osteopathy) degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
Year 1: Abingdon and Warwickshire College
| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
Two-years, part-time: 2 years
| Modes of study |
Mixed mode: practical learning, classroom
| Assessment |
Examination, projects, oral presentation and practical assessment
| How to apply |
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- You will understand the theory and practice of safe and competent animal adjusting
- It will unlock opportunities for research and further postgraduate studies
- You will learn the renowned McTimoney technique for animals
- For chiropractors, this programme provides a route to Membership and Fellowship of the College of Chiropractors and the Specialist Animal Faculty
- It allows you to interpret research findings and understand the implications for animal treatment
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- You will get the benefit of monthly weekend tutorial sessions over two years
- You will gain MSc level training in chiropractic techniques for animals
- The programme is taught in collaboration with Warwickshire College
- You will gain a deep understanding of your role within the animal health and welfare field and be able to communicate at a high level with other professionals in the sector
- It will provide opportunities for personal and professional development