Leading and Managing Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Practice - Mentor Module Level 7
BPP University School of Health offers this Level 7 Module for Practitioners who are Post Graduate and may wish to accrue 30 credits towards a Masters Programme of study.
This module is applicable to all Registered Health and Social Care Practitioners, as well as Non Clinical Leaders / Managers, which will include Doctors, Physiotherapists, Midwives, Nurses, Operating Department Practitioner’s, who supervise students before and after Registration / Qualification.
The Leading and Managing Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Practice - Mentor Module Level 7 degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Locations |
London Waterloo and business locations
| Start dates |
September and January
Length of programme
| Modes of study |
Classroom and online
Assessment record, session planning and
|How to apply|
- The module is mapped to The NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) Standards (2008)
- The design of the module uses feedback from practice colleagues and senior managers
- If you study this module online, you will partake in seminars delivered through a fully interactive, online classroom
- We offer a flexible approach to learning with online and study support
- You will enhance your professional practice and standards of patient care