Be part of a diverse global student group learning about business in in one of the world’s greatest cities. The International MBA is our premier Master's degree designed to help you build a brilliant career. You will receive teaching on the essential areas of business, along with critical workplace skills that are vital for success in the rapidly changing global environment. The course develops the competencies and character qualities you need, in addition to the teaching of specialist knowledge. This programme is available to individuals with at least two years’ work experience gained during undergraduate studies or otherwise.
|Location|| Start Date |
January, May and September
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
Classroom, group working, business simulations and independent study
| Assessment |
This will comprise of group presentations and report, individual assignments and an exam.
|How to apply|
*This is an integral part of the 18-month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering.
- An international programme that brings together real-life examples from international cultures, markets and industries
- Developed in conjunction with a range of business sectors
- The opportunity to work on live business simulations
- Optional 18-month programme which includes the Employability Skills and Academic Practice (ESAP) module*, designed to enhance your employability with potential work experience while you complete your Master’s
- Our faculty have valuable experience from working in Fortune 500 firms and other entrepreneurial companies - bringing the workplace into the classroom
- Benefit from BPP University’s educational approach - where professionals teach professionals
- You will earn a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 7 Certificate at the same time as your MBA