International Extended Masters
Our Extended Master's programme combines our International Pre-Master's Diploma in Business Management with your chosen Master's programme. During the first year of the programme you will study the International Pre-Master's Diploma in Business Management. Designed specifically for international students, it will help you to improve both your academic language and study skills, as well as relevant core subjects to fully prepare you to study at Master's level with BPP University.
The Extended Masters degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
If you choose to study the MSc International Marketing: September and January
If you choose to study the MSc Management (with Finance or Project Management): September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Two years full-time
30-months, full-time when you study an 18-month Masters after the International Pre-Master's Diploma.
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
A variety of methods including coursework and exams
|How to apply|
- Gain the skills and knowledge for entry onto a BPP University Masters degree programme
- Our Academic and Career Skills module with six months’ work experience (subject to successful interview)
- On successful completion you will receive the relevant Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification
- Designed specifically for international students, you will develop the skills and competencies essential for your chosen career
- You will have a minimum of 16 hours face-to-face tuition in your first year including breaks, plus homework and self-study to undertake