Master's in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Endodontology
The Master’s in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Endodontology programme is perfect for dentists who are keen to increase the range of endodontic options they offer. The course aims to prepare you for practice, with the theoretical knowledge and expertise you need to confidently treat the most challenging and endodontically compromised teeth.
Taught by renowned academics and experts in the field, you will learn how to use advanced technologies through a blended learning approach. You will be exposed to an intensive mix of lectures, seminars and practical workshops using advanced microscopes, piezo techniques and other contemporary ways of managing endodontic problems. You will also work with colleagues from other programmes to discuss management of patient cases with a multidisciplinary approach and develop sound judgement based on evidence.
As part of this programme, you will design and implement a research project that advances understanding in the discipline. Our objective is to provide dental surgeons with the core knowledge and clinical skills essential for the delivery of competent, high-quality dental care.
The Master's in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Endodontology degree is awarded by BPP University.
BPP University Dental Institute, Birmingham
For full-time students some study will be completed at regional clinical centres nationwide in the UK and internationally
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Three-years (part-time) placement in your own country
| Modes of study |
Full-time with UK clinical placement
Full-time with international clinical placement
| Assessment |
Written assignments, clinical examinations, presentations
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
* For students undertaking the full-time with an international clinical placement option only, subject to contract.
- Boost your career by getting the knowledge and skills you need to expand your practice
- Programmes are delivered by postgraduate qualified dentists
- Learn front-line multidisciplinary approaches in the management of dental care
- Gain exposure to advanced dental treatment undertaken by expert dental academics in the UK, and if you decide to take the international placement you also gain clinical experience with patients*
- Flexible study scheduled to not interfere with your busy practice commitments
- Innovative training featuring the latest evidence-based patient care principles
- Benefit from exposure to a clinical environment in working specialist dental practices*
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^