Vascular Nursing Care
This theory-based module is aimed at nursing staff who have specialised in the field of vascular care. The module will suit nurses who wish to gain further knowledge on the more complex conditions and treatments in relation to vascular patient care. While gaining a greater understanding of the service provisions required in meeting the needs of patients with vascular conditions.
The Vascular Nursing Care Module is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
3,000-word critical evaluation
|How to apply|
- Gain further knowledge on more complex conditions and treatments
- Identify key patient care requirements for patients with vascular conditions
- An innovative and flexibly-delivered module
- Greater understanding of the service provision required in this area
- Developed in consultation with one of the largest NHS providers of vascular care services