Specialised Practice in Vascular Nursing Care
This theory-based module is aimed at registered nursing staff who have specialised in the field of vascular care and are working in acute settings. The indicative content will appeal to registered nurses who wish to gain further knowledge of the more complex conditions and treatments in relation to vascular patient care. The module will also afford the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the service provisions required in meeting the needs of patients with vascular conditions.
The Specialised Practice in Vascular Nursing Care Module is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
3,000 word critical evaluation
|How to apply|
- An innovative and flexibly-delivered module
- Gain further knowledge on more complex conditions and treatments
- Greater understanding of the service provision required in this area
- Developed in consultation with one of the largest NHS providers of vascular care services
- Identify key patient care requirements for patients with vascular conditions