CIPD Foundation Certificate in Learning and Development Practice
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Foundation Certificate in Learning and Development Practice (CLDP) provides the perfect foundation for learning and development professionals to build a career. If you are just starting in the field or want to take your experience to the next level then the CIPD CLPD will help you build the knowledge and skills that you need to help you progress. It also offers professional recognition through CIPD membership.
Achieving the CIPD Foundation Certificate in Learning and Development Practice makes sure that you are aware of best practice mechanisms, which will benefit both you and your business.
The CIPD has expressed ‘high confidence’ in the quality of our provision at BPP. As a result we have been awarded Direct Claims Status for the CIPD Foundation qualifications. This means we can issue your certificate as soon as you successfully complete your qualification rather than having to wait for an external verification visit from the CIPD.
The award is made by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and is not a BPP University College award. BPP University College provides a programme of study to prepare you to achieve the professional body award of the CIPD.
- Gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be an effective HR practitioner
- Recognise how to apply HR theory within your role
- Develop a clear understanding of best practice
- Learn skills which allow you to make a significant contribution at work
- Gain underpinning theoretical knowledge and recognise how to apply it within your role