CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
The CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice offers you a foundation-level CHRP qualification in Human Resources. Whether you're just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, our dedicated CHRP course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. What's more, it also offers you professional recognition through membership of CIPD.
The CIPD has expressed the highest possible confidence in the quality of our provision at BPP University College. As a result we have been awarded Direct Claims Status for the CIPD Foundation qualifications. This means we can issue your certificate as soon as you successfully complete your qualification rather than having to wait for an external verification visit from the CIPD.
The award is made by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and is not a BPP University College award. BPP University College provides a programme of study to prepare you to achieve the professional body award of the CIPD.
- Gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be an effective HR practitioner
- Access a plethora of CIPD member-only materials
- Learn how to deliver timely and effective HR services to meet users' needs
- Receive extra support through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Develop skills and knowledge that can be used immediately in the workplace