MSc Management with Finance
Our MSc Management with Finance programme provides you with the skills you need to manage effectively in business, combined with specialist knowledge in finance. This programme is ideal if you are a graduate or professional in any field, looking to work as a manager or develop a successful career in finance. You can also apply for our 18 month programme which includes our Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module*, providing you with an opportunity to complete your Master's programme with up to six months work experience.
The MSc Management with Finance is awarded by BPP University
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
12 months full-time or; 18 months full-time when studied with the optional Professional Development & Practice Module
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, reports, presentations and supervised projectsSpecial feature
Academic and Career Skills module with possible six month work experience (if selected)
|How to apply|
*This is an integral part of the 18 month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering
**Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away
- Our Master’s programmes are designed to bring the workplace into the classroom
- Specialist modules include Corporate Financial Strategy and Financing Business Initiatives
- Tutors combine academic rigour with real-world application as they are recruited from industry and experienced in their respective disciplines
- Optional 18-month programme which includes the Professional Development and Practice module*, designed to enhance your employability and prepare you to complete your Masters with potential work experience.
- It provides a firm grounding for developing the skills and competencies essential for managerial effectiveness
- Our professional team will support you to be ‘career ready’ on graduation
- Study at our school in the City of London, with access to workshops, guest speaker events and networking opportunities
- On successful completion of this programme you will also receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Diploma
"The MSc in Management with Finance at BPP University is great – it is very different from what we study in India. Here, everything is very practical so our confidence is built. It’s also great fun as the tutors give day to day examples that help us relate to the theories and what they are all about"
Aswini MSc Management with Finance, Pune, India