MSc Management with Project Management
Our MSc Management with Project Management programme provides you with the skills you need to manage effectively in business. This programme is ideal if you are a graduate or professional in any field, looking to work as a manager with focus on project management. You can also apply for our 18-month programme which includes our Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module*, providing you with an opportunity to complete your Master's programme with up to six months work experience.
The MSc Management with Project Management degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
12-months, full-time or;
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, reports, presentations and supervised projects
|How to apply|
*This is an integral part of the 18 month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering
**Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away
- Our Master’s programmes are designed to bring the workplace into the classroom
- It will provide a firm grounding in the skills and competencies essential for managerial effectiveness
- Tutors combine academic rigour with real-world application as they are recruited from industry and experienced in their respective disciplines
- Our professional team will support you to be ‘career-ready’ on graduation
- On successful completion of this programme you will also receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Diploma
- You will gain the broad critical and strategic skills required for effective project management
- Study at our school in the City of London, with access to workshops, guest speaker events and networking opportunities
- A high degree of student-tutor contact time is provided through small group sessions
- Optional 18-month programme which includes the Professional Development and Practice module*, designed to enhance your employability and prepare you to complete your Master's with potential work experience
"Although my Master's was focused on Project Management, my course taught me all the other aspects of Business management such as; Accounting and Finance, HR and Marketing. The most valuable lesson I have received from BPP University is the ability to relate academic theories into practical life."
Nashibul, MSc Management with Project Management