MSc Management with Project Management
Within any successful business, campaigns and projects are run like clockwork. Our MSc Management with Project Management programme provides the skills you need to deliver projects and manage effectively in business. This course is ideal if you are a graduate or professional in any field, looking to expand your career as a manager with a project management focus. You can also apply for our 18-month programme which includes our Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module*, providing you with an opportunity to complete your Master's programme with up to six months work experience.
The MSc Management with Project Management degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
January, May and September
| Length of programme |
12-months, full-time or;
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, reports, presentations and supervised projects
|How to apply|
*This is an integral part of the 18 month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering
- Our Master’s programmes bring the dynamics of the workplace into the classroom
- Tutors combine academic teaching with real-world application through their industry experience
- On successful completion of this programme you will also receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Diploma
- Smaller group sessions encourage greater student-tutor contact time
- Study in the City of London, with access to workshops, guest speaker events and networking opportunities
- Provides a progressive platform in the skills and aptitude needed for managerial effectiveness
- Get support from our professional team to get you ‘career-ready’ on graduation
- Develop the strategic skills required for effective project management
- Optional 18-month programme which includes the Professional Development and Practice module*, designed to enhance your employability through potential work experience while you complete your Master's
"Although my Master's was focused on Project Management, my course taught me all the other aspects of Business management such as; Accounting and Finance, HR and Marketing. The most valuable lesson I have received from BPP University is the ability to relate academic theories into practical life."
Nashibul, MSc Management with Project Management