If you see yourself as a future leader, our MSc Management course delivers the skills you need to manage impressively in business. This programme is the perfect option for graduates or professionals, in any field, looking to work as a successful manager. This degree can even be tailored towards specialist areas such as Finance or Project Management. You can also apply for the 18-month programme which includes our Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module*, providing you with an opportunity to complete your Master's programme with up to six months work experience.
The MSc Management degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
12-months, full-time or;
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
This will comprise of group coursework, individual assignments and an exam.
|How to apply|
*This is an integral part of the 18 month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering.
**Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away
- Brings the dynamics of an effective workplace into the classroom
- Tutors combine an academic approach with real-world application, using their professional experience
- Provides a great platform to develop essential and advanced skills for effective management
- On successful completion of this programme you will also receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 certificate
- Offers the opportunity to specialise in business disciplines through Finance and Project Management options
- Course content is informed and developed by professionals and industry figures
- Receive support during and after your course, from our professional team, to get you ‘career-ready’
- Optional 18-month programme includes the Professional Development and Practice module*, designed to improve your employability through potential work experience while you complete your Master’s