For input string: "7260v"
MSc International Marketing
Marketing is seen as a crucial function in the DNA of any organisation. The MSc International Marketing programme will develop the knowledge you need to manage and deliver campaigns at a strategic level. This is combined with the skills and insight needed to compete in a global market. The course develops an in-depth understanding of the marketing cycle from consumer behaviour to knowing your customer. It also looks to understand how to build a brand using social networks.
The programme embraces a strong focus on digital media. Where you learn to put theory into practice by studying social media, mobile marketing, big data and analytics.
Our tutors come with experience gained in blue chip companies. Allowing you to engage in real-world case studies that build a commercial appreciation of global, social and ethical issues.
Upon successful completion, you will have the confidence to work in any international business environment.
Accredited by the CMI, you will also gain a CMI Level 7 award as part of your Master’s degree.
The MSc International Marketing degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September and January
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Individual and group reports, case study, critical reflection, marketing plan and supervised project.
|How to apply|
*This is an integral part of the 18-month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering
**Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away
- Benefit from a strong focus on digital marketing, reflecting the rapid changes in the marketplace
- Located in the City of London, next to ‘The Gherkin’, Lloyds of London and many Fortune 500 firms
- On successful completion, graduates will also receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Award
- Learn from experienced marketers who bring real-world experience and case studies into the classroom
- Qualify for recognition from the International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP) confirming that your qualification is equivalent to completion of the CMMP Level 2 (Manager CMMP)
- Experience live business simulations to prepare for real challenges in the workplace
- Study with students from around the globe, reflecting a truly international programme
- Delivers the skills needed to manage at strategic and tactical level across global markets
- Receive teaching in small seminar groups that encourage discussion, debate and peer-to-peer learning
- Option to undertake the 18-month programme which includes the Professional Development and Practice module, designed to enhance your employability with potential work experience while you complete your Master’s
For input string: "7260v"
Failed to convert value of type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'java.lang.Long'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "7260v"