MSc International Marketing
Marketing is increasingly important in the sustainability of any organisation. This programme will help you develop the marketing knowledge you need to manage effectively at a strategic level combined with the skills to thrive in a competitive global market. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the marketing cycle including consumer behaviour and knowing your customer, marketing strategy and building brands using social networks.
With a strong focus on digital media you will learn to put theory into practice studying areas such as social media, mobile marketing, big data and analytics – all designed to enhance your ability to plan, implement and measure integrated marketing strategies.
From tutors with experience gained in blue chip companies, you will use a series of real-world case studies to help build a strong commercial appreciation of global, social and ethical issues and discover how they impact an organisation. Upon successful completion you will be confident in your ability to work in a variety of international business environments.
Accredited by the CMI you will also gain a CMI Level 7 award as part of your Master’s degree.
The MSc International Marketing degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September and January
| Length of programme |
12 months full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Individual and group reports, case study, critical reflection, marketing plan and supervised project.
|How to apply|
*This is an integral part of the 18-month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering
**Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away
- Benefit from a strong focus on digital marketing reflecting the fast paced changes in the market place.
- Take part in live business simulations preparing you for the challenges of the workplace.
- Enjoy studying at our centre in the City of London, located next to ‘The Gherkin’, Lloyds of London and many Fortune 500 organisations.
- Study with students from around the world, reflecting today’s global business environment.
- On successful completion of this programme graduates will also receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Award.
- Develop the marketing skills needed to manage at a strategic and tactical level across global markets.
- Learn from experienced marketers bringing real-world experience and case studies into the classroom.
- Benefit from small seminar groups, designed to encourage discussion, debate and peer-to-peer learning.
- Option to undertake the 18-month programme which includes the Professional Development and Practice module, designed to enhance your employability and prepare you to complete your Master’s with potential work experience.
- Qualify for recognition from International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP) confirming that your qualification is equivalent to completion of CMMP Level-2 (Manager CMMP)