About BPP University and the McTimoney College of Chiropractic
MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics)
Building on the general level of training gained at undergraduate level, our MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics) degree is designed for graduates looking to develop the skills needed to pursue a highly respected qualification in paediatric care. Delivered by BPP University in association with the prestigious McTimoney College of Chiropractic, this programme will give you the skills and knowledge you need to deliver the very best care, safely and competently, to children.
The MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics) degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Three years, part-time
| Modes of study |
Mixed mode: practical learning, classroom, residential school
| Assessment |
Coursework, examination, research dissertation
| How to apply |
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- You will be based at the renowned McTimoney College of Chiropractic, in Abingdon - managed by BPP University on behalf of the McTimoney Chiropractic College Trust
- The BPP programme development is supported by key paediatric advisors
- You have access to free, online, clinical advisory support from paediatricians
- You will be working towards membership and fellowship of the Royal College of Chiropractors Specialist Faculty of Paediatrics
- You will learn from paediatric specialists with field expertise
- You will benefit from practice-based studies and residential schooling
- You will get the opportunity to combine Masters level academic teaching with clinically relevant, 'real-world' practice
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^