The MSc Banking is designed for students wishing to develop a comprehensive knowledge of banking in preparation for a successful career in the financial sector. The MSc Banking degree will give you a solid grounding in substantive finance while also developing the quantitative and technical skills that will equip you for future roles. What’s more, if you choose to study full time, you could complete your degree in a little as one year.
As the programme is also integrated with various professional qualifications, this means that you can gain exemptions from some exams – or work towards additional qualifications such as the Investment Management Certificate. Gaining specialist knowledge in specific areas of finance could give you a real headstart with prospective employers.
- BPP has provided financial training to over 50,000 professionals
- Study in the heart of London – one of the world's largest financial centres
- Access specialist business careers advice even before you start your course
- Learn from a mix of academic and management professionals
- Join the trusted provider for many of the FTSE 100 companies
- Extra support offered through online lecture notes and discussion forums