MSc Animal Manipulation
This programme is the world’s only externally validated Masters level course teaching Animal Manipulation. As a result, it opens up a whole range of opportunities and gives you the edge in a growing market.
The MSc Animal Manipulation qualification is designed for students from a range of backgrounds. Whether you have already trained in a hands-on profession, such as a chiropractic, physiotherapy or osteopathy, or have a BSc degree in Equine or Animal Science, or are a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, this course will give you all the skills you need for independent animal practice.
In the first year you'll study a variety of academic subjects and receive a fascinating insight into the philosophy and practice of animal techniques. In the second year you'll master practical skills in animal adjusting under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. Once qualified, you'll be able to offer sought-after expertise in this specialist field.
The MSc Animal Manipulation degree is awarded by the University of Wales and is delivered by McTimoney College, which is managed by BPP University College. Some of the teaching for this programme takes place at Warwick College.
- Master the theory and practice of animal adjusting
- Attend monthly weekend tutorial sessions over two years
- Unlock opportunities for research and further postgraduate studies
- Gain one of a kind MSc level training in chiropractic techniques for animals
- Learn the exclusive McTimoney technique for animals
- Taught in cooperation with Warwickshire College