About BPP University and the McTimoney College of Chiropractic
The McTimoney College of Chiropractic is managed and operated by BPP University. All students are students of the University, programmes are internally approved by the University and graduates are awarded a degree of the University. The Masters in Chiropractic is externally recognised by the General Chiropractic Council.
Students will learn the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic, preparing them for the chiropractic profession with a recognised degree. Chiropractors need to perform well in a clinical environment and we are able to combine the academic excellence of a university with the real-life focus of a professional environment.
MSc Animal Manipulation
The MSc Animal Manipulation programme is designed either for students who already have training in hands-on therapy (this may include a trained chiropractor, physiotherapist, or any other fully qualified and suitably experienced practitioner), for those with a BSc degree in Equine or Animal Science or for those who are a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. Students from a non-manipulative background will be expected to gain experience in 'hands-on' therapies before commencing the programme. Students who do not have formal training may submit a portfolio of certified experience for consideration.
The MSc Animal Manipulation degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
Year 1: Abingdon and Warwickshire College
| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
Mixed mode: practical learning, classroom
| Assessment |
Written, practical and clinical examinations, assignments, portfolio and research protocol and dissertation
| How to apply |
Please contact: email@example.com
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- You will master the theory and practice of safe and competent animal adjusting
- It will unlock opportunities for research and further postgraduate studies
- You will learn the McTimoney technique for animals
- For chiropractors, this programme provides a route to Membership and Fellowship of the College of Chiropractors and the Specialist Animal Faculty
- It allows you to interpret research findings and understand the implications for animal treatment
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- You will get the benefit of monthly weekend tutorial sessions over two years
- You will gain MSc level training in chiropractic techniques for animals
- The programme is taught in collaboration with Warwickshire College
- You will gain a deep understanding of your role within the animal health and welfare field and be able to communicate at a high level with other professionals in the sector
- It will provide opportunities for personal and professional development