MSc Accounting and Finance
Our MSc Accounting and Finance programme is aligned to the Professional level syllabus of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification. You can take ACCA professional level exams during, or after, the programme*. You can also apply to the CIMA Master’s Gateway programme, an accelerated route to achieving the CIMA Qualification.***
This programme offers the option to join our 18-month programme which includes our Academic and Career Skills (ACS) module**, providing you with an opportunity to complete your Master's programme with up to six-months work experience.
The MSc Accounting and Finance degree is awarded by BPP University
|Location|| Start Date |
March, and September
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
You will be assessed for each module by the most appropriate method to enable you to demonstrate the learning outcomes. Our assessment framework includes coursework, examinations, presentations and supervised projects.
|How to apply|
*Students wishing to take advantage of the dual nature of this programme and sit the external ACCA professional exams will need to be registered with the ACCA and enter for the relevant examinations (at the students own responsibility and cost).
**This is an integral part of the 18 month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master's with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering.
*** Please note that Masters Gateway fees will be payable to CIMA. Details of these fees and the Master's Gateway scheme can be found on the CIMA website.
^Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- You will be prepared to undertake the ACCA Professional level examinations either during the programme or once you have graduated*
- As the teaching is delivered by a mix of practitioner and academic staff, you will be well-prepared for accountancy or finance as a profession
- On completion of the programme you will be able to demonstrate a wide range of new, commercially-valuable professional skills, making you attractive to employers
- English language support provided as part of the programme if required
- Optional 18-month programme which includes the Academic and Career Skills (ACS) module**, designed to enhance your employability and prepare you to complete your Master’s with potential work experience.
- Learning materials are provided by BPP Learning Media, an ACCA-approved provider for content
- You will have access to our comprehensive online learning resources and support to supplement your face-to-face tuition
- Our programme enables you to apply for the CIMA Master’s Gateway, an accelerated route to achieving the CIMA qualification***