MSc Health Psychology
Our MSc in Health Psychology will help you achieve a broad-based postgraduate education with core health psychology competencies, knowledge and skills. Its focus is collaborative teaching through direct engagement with working professionals, research fellows and communication specialists. This programme will help you develop the multiple factor health awareness you need to become a fully Chartered Psychologist and HCPC registered health professional.
The MSc Health Psychology degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Written exams, assignments, group presentations and project reports
|How to apply|
- Specifically developed to meet the needs of the health psychology profession including NHS, Local Authorities , Academics, Commercial, etc.
- Be taught by experts in the field of health psychology research and practice
- Develop practical, intellectual, and methodological skills transferrable to a wide-range of health-related professions
- Research supervision offered by experts in a wide-range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Engages students with evidence-based knowledge and understanding, including new advances in theory and research
- Develop reflexivity skills to prepare students for stage 2 training and other professional careers
- Classroom scenarios and activities are based on real-world health issues designed to link learning with practice
- 66% of contact hours are hands-on workshop activities and seminars