MSc Dementia Leadership in Practice
This MSc in Dementia Leadership in Practice is innovative online programme that offers you a stimulating and contemporary curriculum designed to appeal to a diverse inter–professional audience. The programme is intended to appeal to all clinicians work in all sectors of care to enhance the quality of life and care for all in this challenging area of service provision.
The MSc Dementia Leadership in Practice degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, written reports and assignments / presentations and online assessments
|How to apply|
- You will develop the leadership and management skills to influence clinical practice and apply clinical expertise, as well as problem solving and decision-making skills and knowledge
- Understand approaches to diagnosis, assessment, approaches to living better, potential interventions and service delivery
- Gain the systematic skills and knowledge required to work in a health and care context
- Learn to critically appraise and synthesise research evidence in order to analyse, evaluate and apply principles of inclusion and law of rights appropriately
- Critically evaluate dementia experience, policy and practice on a local, national or international scale