MA (LPC with Business)
We know today’s firms demand a high level of commercial and business acumen from their trainees, so we have developed a Legal Practice Course (LPC) to help you gain real strength in your knowledge and capabilities.
In addition to the standard LPC, BPP University students can study our unique Master's programme, MA (LPC with Business). This is the only LPC that integrates business into the programme, giving you a Master's degree in both law and business to help you to stand out from the crowd.
The MA (LPC with Business) is awarded by BPP University.
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Get a unique qualification - BPP University offers the only LPC that integrates business into the programme, developing your commerciality, making you a more effective lawyer
- Enhance your employability with our ‘Preparing for Practice’ module,
- Access the LPC whenever and wherever you are online by logging on to lectures and online sessions for consolidation, revision and catch up
- Enhance your learning experience with personal tutor support throughout your LPC
- Be taught by tutors who are qualified lawyers who bring experience of working in practice into the classroom
- Vastly improve your chances of securing a training contract with mock interviews CV guidance workshops and many more - from our specialist Careers Service
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- Study alongside the best - with trainees from over 60 leading international and UK law firms
- Full access to our Careers Service as soon as you accept your place on LPC
- Take advantage of our strong links with the legal profession through our networking events and career mentoring
- Reduce the time it takes to qualify with the new Fast Track LPC
- Careers advice and support from tutors, who are qualified lawyers as soon as you accept your place on LPC
- Put the theory to the test and build your CV through our award-winning pro bono centre