LLM (Professional Legal Practice)
Our LLM (Professional Legal Practice) offers a wide range of specialist areas to help you develop your legal skills and knowledge. Upgrade your BPP University LPC or BPTC by converting it to a full Master's degree in as little as fifteen weeks. To do it, you need to either complete two research projects or one research project and one taught module. Doing so will enhance your employability.
The LLM (Professional Legal Practice) is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
Please contact admissions for start dates
| Length of programme |
Fifteen weeks, in addition to the LPC or BPTC
| Modes of study |
Classroom (taught modules)
| Assessment |
Practice-based assessment, memorandum of advice and examination
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Choose from a wide choice of specialist subjects from our full LLM programmes, taught face-to-face in London
- Receive individual supervision on your research projects
- Complete your research projects by distance learning (which can be done from within the UK or elsewhere)
- Convert your BPP University LPC or BPTC to a full Master's degree by completing only an additional 60 credits
- Study at a pace to suit you and complete within 4-months, or up to 5 years from starting the LPC/BPTC/BVC
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^