LLM (Professional Legal Practice)
If you complete your LPC or BPTC with us, you can convert it to a full Masters degree in as little as 15 weeks to gain a real advantage in the employment market. Taught predominantly online, with face-to-face options in London, The LLM (Professional Legal Practice) offers a wide range of specialist areas to develop your legal skills and knowledge.
The LLM (Professional Legal Practice) is awarded by BPP University
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Convert your BPP LPC or BPTC to a full Masters degree by completing only an additional 60 credits
- Choose from a wide choice of specialist subjects from our full LLM programmes, taught face-to-face in London
- Receive individual supervision on your practice-based project
- Develop your knowledge and skills in specialist areas of law and boost your CV
- Study at a pace to suit you and complete within 4 months or up to 5 years from starting the LPC/BPTC/BVC
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^