LLM (Financial Regulation and Compliance)
Our LLM Financial (Regulation and Compliance) programme focuses on the law and practice relating to the regulation of investment business in the UK. It features compliance and the identification and management of legal and regulatory risk.
The LLM (Financial Regulation and Compliance) programme is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
One year full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Memorandum of advice on a practical legal issue (30%), a written examination (70%) in each module (core and electives) and a dissertation of 10,000 words on a topic within the compulsory module
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Taught by compliance specialists from the industry and regulators
- Develop your knowledge and skills in specific areas of law by choosing from at least 20 specialist electives
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- Outstanding careers support and an opportunity to gain legal experience by working on real-life cases through our award-winning Pro Bono Centre to help you improve your employment prospects
- Designed to enhance your employability in a legal context through ‘practice-ready’ modules