LLM (Comparative Commercial Law)
Our LLM (Comparative Commercial Law) programme gives you the opportunity to engage in theory and practice with significant issues in law relating to commercial and financial activity. The compulsory module, for instance, focuses on legal problems of practical importance of not only common law and civil law systems, but also mixed systems such as China, Russia and Japan.
The LLM (Comparative Commercial Law) is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
One year full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Memorandum of advice on a practical legal issue (30%), a written examination (70%) in each module (core and electives) and a dissertation of 10,000 words on a topic within the compulsory module
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Outstanding careers support and an opportunity to gain legal experience by working on real-life cases through our award-winning Pro Bono Centre to help you improve your employment prospects
- Taught by international practitioners with industry experience in their chosen field
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- Acquire comparative legal skills relevant to the commercial law in practice in a number of highly relevant jurisdictions
- Develop your knowledge and skills by choosing from at least 20 specialist electives