LLM (Commercial Law)
Our LLM (Commercial Law) degree gives you the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to gain a real advantage in your career – whether you are a law graduate or practising lawyer looking to specialise or add another area of expertise.
The LLM (Commercial Law) is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
One year full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Memorandum of advice on a practical legal issue (30%), a written examination (70%) in each module (core and electives) and a dissertation of 10,000 words on a topic within the compulsory module
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Meet eminent academics, officials, judges and practitioners through our guest speaker programme
- Develop your knowledge and skills in specific areas of law by choosing from at least 20 specialist electives
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- Outstanding careers support and an opportunity to gain legal experience by working on real-life cases through our award-winning Pro Bono Centre to help you improve your employment prospects
- Gain a wider strategic understanding of how commercial law works in practice