Master of Laws (LLM)
Choosing to study a Master of Laws, or LLM, could give you an advantage in an increasingly competitive market, by providing you with practical and relevant knowledge of the key issues in a specialised area of law.
Our LLM offers a wide range of specialist areas to help you develop your legal skills and knowledge, ranging from Financial Regulation and Compliance to Chinese Business and Investment Law. Choose from over 20 specialist electives to build your own LLM, designed with the needs of practitioners in mind.* Each is fully flexible with full-time and part-time study options, meaning that you can undertake an LLM at any time in your academic or professional career.
The Master of Laws (LLM) is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
London Holborn or online
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
Face-to-face or online
| Assessment |
Memorandum of advice on practical legal issues, examinations and a dissertation
| How to apply |
Applications must be made directly to BPP University Law School.
*Modules run subject to demand.
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Meet eminent academics, officials, judges and practitioners through our guest speaker programme
- Develop your knowledge and skills in specific areas of law by choosing from at least 20 specialist electives
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- Outstanding careers support and an opportunity to gain legal experience by working on real-life cases through our award-winning Pro Bono Centre to help you improve your employment prospects
- Gain a wider strategic understanding of how commercial law works in practice